Tuesday, July 10, 2012

First Post

So this is my first post, and a warning for those to follow;


I'm psycho. I also have an awesome friend named Jenny.  Now that I have that out of the way, you should also know that my life is fucking nuts and a lot of my blogs will be about how crazy it's driving me.  Makes sense for the background image I chose, being a freaking highway.  I'm always taxi cabbing my kids around, and living in what seems like a race!  I love my life, wouldn't have it any other way, except for maybe some more money involved....but ya know, who doesn't want that?


Oh yeah!  My life is crazy BECAUSE...I have four kids.  I have a 13 year old daughter, we'll call her Kae.  I have a 12 year old daughter too, and we'll call her Kenni.  You can already see why it's crazy right?  I also happen to be blessed with the most knuckleheadish gorgeous twin boys who are 2 years old, and terrible :).  They can be Big C and Lil C.  Got it?


Every day I learn something new about myself, every day.  Almost nothing surprises me anymore.  So now you get the pleasure of learning with me, or laughing at me saying "bitch, you didn't know that already?"  


Whatever.  Enjoy!

1 comment: